Note: I received a free copy of The Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner from HEDUA for review purposes. Honestly, I would have bought a copy for myself if I hadn’t received a review copy. I love it! This post contains affiliate links. Thank you in advance for supporting my site!
10 Reasons I Still Use The Well Planned Day Planner
Next month I’ll begin using The Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner for the fourth year in a row. I tried other homeschool planners early in our homeschooling experience, and I never found exactly what I wanted until I fell in love with this one.
Here are ten reasons I continue to use The Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner:
- It has a monthly calendar. I need a monthly calendar so I can mark appointments, extracurricular activities, field trips, and other activities so I can see our month at a glance and plan for our homeschool accordingly. (The monthly calendars are tabbed too, which makes it even easier to find what you’re looking for.)
- It has weekly layouts. The weekly layout is where you make notes for homeschool lessons, and this planner has space for your weekly priorities, dinner menu, and more!
- It inspires me. Every day, as I sit in front of my planner, I see the weekly verse and weekly quote. They inspire me and give me something positive to meditate on, apply to my life, and discuss with my children.
- It’s pretty. I have to admit that I find the graphic designs and colors inspiring too. Because it’s so nice to look at, I don’t dread sitting down to take care of my record keeping.
- I can keep all my records in one place. When I started homeschooling, I kept my lesson plans, attendance, and grades in separate books, like I had when I was a classroom teacher. It was too much. This planner has simplified my record keeping process by putting everything in one place.
- It contains report cards. There are four report cards (pretty, of course) printed on heavy card stock included in the back of the planner. I used to make a special trip to a local store to purchase report cards when I needed one for something. Now I have them right there if I need them.
- It’s full of homeschool encouragement. Each month has an encouraging or informative article written to help homeschool families.
- It sets a good example for my children. My children see my using this planner every day, and they have learned how important it is to keep good records, the benefits of planning ahead, and that you can do both in a way that is easy and pretty! (There’s a review and giveaway of the Student Planner coming soon!)
- It’s easy to store. I keep my records and samples of my children’s work every year, just in case I ever need them. Because all of my records are in one place, I can keep all the records for an entire school year without taking up a lot of valuable storage space!
- It’s affordable. All this, and a great price too. What more could you ask for?
How to Get The Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner
If you would like to get your own copy of The Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner, you can purchase one from HEDUA or enter this giveaway!
Update: Congratulations to Rachel H! She won the Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner!
HEDUA is allowing me to give away ONE copy of The Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner. Here’s the scoop:
- The giveaway is open to US residents ages 18 and older.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, June 30, 2014, at 9:00 pm CDT.
- To enter the giveaway, leave a comment answering the question below.
- Only one comment per household.
- Duplicate or “extra” comments or comments left after the giveaway ends will be deleted.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway and will have 24 hours to respond with the requested information. If the information isn’t received, another winner will be chosen. The information will be sent to HEDUA so your planner can be shipped.
Ready to enter? Leave a comment answering the following question:
What’s your favorite feature of The Well Planned Day Family Homeschool Planner?