Disclosure: I received a free subscription to Odyssey Adventure Club in exchange for sharing information about the #OAClub with you! My kids and I have been Adventures in Odyssey fans for years, and we hope you love it as much as we do!
Last-Minute Gifts for Kids and Preteens
Holiday to-do lists often become longer and longer as we get closer to Christmas. From holiday parties to host, Christmas pajamas to coordinate, family pictures, gifts to buy, travel plans to finalize, and more, the joy of the season can often be lost in the midst of the hustle and bustle.
Adventures in Odyssey and Odyssey Adventure Club have you covered. Karen Ehman and Glynnis Whitwer, authors of Everyday Confetti, share ideas and tips for simplifying and taking the stress out of the holidays. Pointing to the real reason for the season, they offer ideas to help you keep Christ at the center. Click here for a free broadcast download to learn how to simplify and de-stress your holiday season.
Speaking of de-stressing, let me help you out with your last-minute gift shopping. One of my top recommendations: the Odyssey Adventure Club (OAC) because it offers free content for everyone, including an Advent calendar, a broadcast download with tips to create a memorable Christmas, AIO cutouts and Christmas stocking stuffer cards. Membership to the OAC costs just $9.99 a month — or even less if parents make a six-month or one-year commitment. Enrollment provides more than enough content to keep kids engaged throughout the year:
- Access to exclusive content and first looks at books and select Radio Theatre dramas.
- On-the-go access to the OAC app for both iOS and Android users.
- 24/7 streaming access to nearly 800 AIO episodes.
- A new, members-only AIO episode every month.
- A subscription to Adventures in Odyssey Clubhouse Magazine, and more.
Check out these other gift ideas:
- Membership to a nearby zoo or hands-on science museum
- Annual pass to state or national parks
- Summer pass to a nearby water or amusement park (these are sometimes discounted during December for gift-giving and because it’s the off-season)
- Amazon Prime Membership (Prime = free music and movies/TV shows!)
- Netflix subscription
- A movie basket (or gift bag) with DVD/Blu-Ray and snacks inside OR tickets to a movie he/she wants to see and a gift card for concessions (Bonus: You get to enjoy this outing with your child or grandchild!)
What do you usually buy when you need last-minute gifts for kids or preteens?