This week was a LONG week. We had more roller coaster drama days about insurance coverage for Roo’s infusion medication (again, and we thought we had that resolved!), and I spent the week preparing for the garage sale we had this morning. PD had a dermatology appointment. Roo had her usual appointments. I had a nephrology appointment, and we had to get lessons done in the middle of it all!
I have been busy, so I haven’t spent lots of time online because I’ve tried to use “down time” to sleep. I did, however, manage to run across some blog posts that really encouraged and inspired me on this often-difficult journey called “life.” I’d like to share them with you now. I hope at least one of them will encourage or inspire you.
- “Piles of Stones” by Holly Nelson on her blog Live Rejoicing Every Day!
- “Day 334: When the million dollar preacher tells you to hang on” by Jason Wert on his blog Mustard Seed Year
- “Mustard Seed Planting: The Gift of the Season” by Rebecca Brandt on her blog Mom’s Mustard Seeds
- “Worship Wednesday: Marveling at the Incarnation” by Melissa at Sisters ‘N Cloth
- “Quality Time” by Michelle (aka SomeGirl) on her blog SomeGirl’s Website
- “Ho, Ho, Help Me” by Sarah, one of the wonderful writers at ChosenFamilies.org
What inspired or encouraged you this week?