This week, Teach Them Diligently opened up registration for the 2013 conventions! I have registered for the Nashville convention because I can drive there in a day’s time (and because of that I might be able to take the kids with me for the children’s programs)!
Teach Them Diligently is a convention for Christian homeschooling families, but the focus isn’t on homeschooling as much as on discipling your children so that you are better equipped to raise them to follow hard after God and His ways. I could use some of that mentoring to aid me in my role as mentor to my children!
The other locations are Spartanburg, SC, and Omaha, NE. All three conventions will be held in May 2013 and will be fantastic, but in addition to the proximity to my hometown, I’m excited about Nashville for several reasons:
- I’ll be attending a Teach Them Diligently Convention!
- Many friends I’ve made online are making plans to attend the Nashville convention.
- The speakers for the Nashville site (they’re great for all locations!) are wonderful. I’m looking forward to seeing Rachael Carman and Heidi St. John again, and I feel privileged that I will hear Ken Ham, Pam Tebow, Heather Laurie, and Debra Bell (among others) for the first time!
- There are programs available for children and teens (which is why I would love to be able to take the girls).
- Teach Them Diligently Conventions are affordable.
- All profits go to support missions! It’s win-win all the way around!
There are more reasons why I’m excited about Teach Them Diligently, but I encourage you to check it out for yourself. Visit the website for information about the dates, speaker lists for each location, the children and teen programs, and to register!
I would love to see you there!