*I received a free Well Planned Day Wall Calendar from HEDUA in exchange for an honest review. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.
Well Planned Day Wall Calendar
If you know me at all, you know that I kind of have a “thing” about planners and calendars (but we’ll stop short of calling it an addiction, okay?). Every day I use a blog planner and a homeschool planner, share an electronic calendar with my husband and older daughter so we can easily communicate activities with one another, and keep a bullet journal to help me prioritize everything and see it in one place. (Okay, so maybe I have a *little* problem.)
As if that weren’t enough, I also like to have a wall calendar hanging in the kitchen where everyone can see it. My family glances at it throughout the day to see what appointments and activities we have each day and what’s coming up. You would think all the other calendars and planners I’ve got going would be enough, but my family really relies on having that wall calendar for quick reference. The problem is that most wall calendars don’t have squares large enough to hold everything I need to record for the month.
Fortunately, that’s not a problem with the Well Planned Day Wall Calendar. The boxes are almost twice as large as the ones on my old wall calendar! There are other features I like too:
- I mentioned it before, I know, but I love the large space allotted to each day.
- It is longer than other wall calendars, but it’s not a lot wider, so it still fits in the space where my other calendar was.
- It’s pretty. (I always have to say it. It matters when you’re looking at something umpteen times a day.)
- My children can easily find the information they’re looking for because the big boxes leave plenty of white space and the notes aren’t so crowded that it’s impossible to read.
- It’s affordable.
- There’s an inspiring or thought-provoking quote for each month.
How to Get The Well Planned Day Wall Calendar
If you would like to get your own copy of the Well Planned Day Wall Calendar, you can buy one from HEDUA (they’re on sale now) or enter this giveaway!
Update: Congratulations to Martie H.! She won the Well Planned Day Wall Calendar!
HEDUA is allowing me to give away ONE copy of the Well Planned Day Wall Calendar. Here’s the scoop:
- The giveaway is open to US residents ages 18 and older.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, October 13, 2014, at 9:00 pm CDT.
- To enter the giveaway, leave a comment answering the question below.
- Only one comment per household.
- Duplicate or “extra” comments or comments left after the giveaway ends will be deleted.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway and will have 24 hours to respond with the requested information. If the information isn’t received, another winner will be chosen. The information will be sent to HEDUA so your planner can be shipped.
Ready to enter? Leave a comment answering the following question:
What’s your favorite feature of the Well Planned Day Wall Calendar?